Sunday 25 April 2010

Notebooks

well i have been very busy all day making these....


Notebooks (made from scratch - something i learned in ADT at school)

decorated with various bits and pieces, you probably can't make it out but the silver one above says notes on the label

this buttons one is my favourite, although i'm not sure if it needs something else?

and of course a day of crafting is not complete without a bit of tilda :-D
and just so that you can see they are books and not just ATCs.. the insides!

5 comments:

  1. Its great to see how the books turn out lovely.I know buttons is your favourite but I seem to have phobia of buttons. I like the tilda one. I have done books and files in my fave images. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are great, a lovely gift.i love the buttons one.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great little notebooks, so sweet.
    Thankyou for your comment on my blog for my Pirate tilda card, you asked if I use copics or promarkers, I use copics. Thanks HTH Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The buttons one is my fave...but they are all fab! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look fabulous - and each one is so different!

    ReplyDelete